Returns & Exchanges
- We would be saddened to know that what we've poured sweat and tears into did not work for you, but we stand behind our craftsmanship and materials to make a product that covers a broad audience of users. We understand that different folks have different sets of ideals when it comes to comfort and fit.
- We accept returns within 90 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- You can exchange for a different size/style or we can simply give a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping & handling charges).
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, packaging, and labels.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
Items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund.
We want you to rock out with our product and be super satisfied with our service. If you need a different size of what you ordered, please contact us. Just pay shipping to return the old item, then email [email@example.com] with details regarding your exchange. Note that (under certain business conditions) we can't do exchanges for orders shipped outside the U.S.
In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Original order details
If the size you desire is out of stock or you have questions, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
How can I make a return?
- To return an item, you must contact us at [email@example.com] to alert us that you would like to return an item (or items).
- We will email you return instructions.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- DokiWear is not responsible for return postage or lost or undelivered items.
- Ship your package back to us at the following address:
813 Harbor Blvd. #184
West Sacramento, CA 95691-2201
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, but you'll need to contact us for assistance. If you can provide the email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver, we can get your return started.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 4 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact us at our one and only email address (for now) [firstname.lastname@example.org] with your information.
So....I live a hop, skip, and stones throw from your West Sacramento office. Can I return my purchase in person?
Negatory, Ghostrider. We would love to have this happen, but we can't do this for liability and legal reasons.